Due to exciting growth Ixia Flowers is looking to recruit a dynamic, hardworking and talented florist keen to experience a varied role within the industry. Ixia Flowers is an RHS gold medal award winning florist, operating an online nationwide flower box business in addition to a boutique flower shop and a number of in store flower shops.
Candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience within the industry and City and Guilds Level 2 or equivalent, and be comfortable with all aspects of retail Floristry. Candidates should be happy to work independently and as part of a growing team and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for flowers. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties will include:
- Daily shop management
- Flower and plant maintenance in line with company quality processes
- Cash handling, processing sales and banking
- Stock management and reconciliation
- Serving customers and maintaining exceptional customer service
- Shop administration, paperwork and record keeping
- A passion for the flower industry and an understanding of current floral trends
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, manage workload and other florist/s
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word and till systems