& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, jewellery, lingerie, beauty products, stationary and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Los Angeles and Stockholm design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality at an affordable price.
We are very excited to announce that we will be opening a new store in Edinburgh, Scotland and looking for new talent to join our team!
At & Other Stories we emphasis the customer contact and in offering a personal and highly qualitative service in the store. Being part of our store team makes you the first person our customers meet and an important ambassador for & Other Stories. Your styling know-how brings something special to our store along with a fashion expertise that keeps you up to date with the mood of our ever-changing industry. Our customers find new inspiration from your personal style and can always rely on your ability to give styling guidance from the heart. Sales Advisor is one of our most important positions, and a great way to start your career with us. Many of our managers started on the sales floor, where it’s all about excellent customer service as we speak from the heart and have a personable way that makes everyone feel welcome. Our service, stories, ideas, products and images are meant to inspire and empower customers to create their personal style, or story.
We are looking for 8 Hours Contract per week.
The job of an &Other Stories Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Awareness of the stores goals and sales figures as well as being familiar with applicable procedures and guidelines
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are always maintained.
- Knowledge about garments/fabrics and garment care
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
You love people and you are always willing to go the extra miles for your customers. You know how to drive sales in an ever-changing environment, and you can see what needs to be done in the store. Experience from cash register routines is preferable, but your willingness to learn and grow with us is most important. Your love for fashion, styling and customer service, your drive and ambition come across in a hands-on approach. You live by values and you are a strong team player with an open mindset and the ability of handle pressure of a busy day.
To be a good fit for our Sales Advisor team you’re a multi-tasker who enjoys being on your feet. You’re also a positive, friendly person with a fantastic sense of style. You have great organising skills and enjoy working with a team of people who are just as outgoing and interested in fashion as you are.
- 25% Staff Discount within the H&M Group
- Twice a year a staff allowance to shop the newest season
- Paid Vacation Days
- Endless development opportunities
- Plus more external/local benefits
Closing Date: 25th April 2021